Loa kiểm âm KRK VXT8
Loa kiểm âm KRK VXT8 (1 cặp)
The KRK VXT8 is a high-quality two-way active monitor
speaker that's great for use in professional or project studios. The
ported, low-resonance cabinet houses a rigid 8" Kevlar woofer designed
for extended low frequency response, as well as a 1" silk dome tweeter.
Both drivers have vented formers to reduce power compression effects
and maintain great sound. The sleek, curved design of the monitor
creates terrific imaging qualities and offers a wide sweet spot.
The rear of the cabinet sports an XLR/TRS combo input jack. Controls
include high and low frequency adjustment switches, a level control, an
auto mute switch, and a clip indicator/limiter switch. A ground-lift
switch helps to eliminate hum caused by ground loops, and a voltage
selector switch makes it easy to use the monitor internationally.
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Foam Enclosure
- High density / low resonance material giving
improved structural integrity and rigidity resulting in an extended
low-end response. Allows the internal design to have complex shapes and
non-parallel walls, increasing rigidity and reducing internal nodes.
ABS also has extremely high impact resistance and excellent damping
characteristics which reduces cabinet resonance.
Front Firing Radiused / Non-parallel Ports
- Facilitates the smooth passage of air molecules which reduces port
turbulence at high signal pressure levels. Front ring to avoid wall / corner
Radiused Enclosure Edges
- Eliminating diffraction and phase distortion results in improved imaging
characteristics as well as a wider sweet spot at the monitoring position.
Silk Domed Tweeter
- The domed tweeter is comprised of true silk for fast transient response.
Silk construction reduces ear fatigue and the tweeter waveguide
geometry ensures HF directivity.
Woven Kevlar Cone
- The inter-molecular hydrogen bonds of Kevlar give
the cone high tensile
strength for it's light weight. Kevlar also maintains its strength and
resilience over a wide temperature range. The lightweight and resilient
properties of Kevlar reduces distortion and delivers extended low-end
performance as compared to cones made from paper or polypropylene.
Proprietary Woofer Design
- The aluminum pole and vented formers remove heat and reduce the
eects of power compression ensuring audio performance is consistent
and does not deteriorate over time.
HF and LF Controls
- Adjustment of the LF response is provided to allow compensation for
room response and desktop positioning. Adjustment of the HF is provided
to compensate for room acoustics or to reduce ear fatigue when listening
for extended durations.
Multiple Protection Circuitry
- Thermal, over voltage and over-current circuitry is employed in the
design. There is also a switchable limiter which will protect the unit from
transients in the signal path.
- Allowing the disconnection of the ground terminal to help resolve issues
such as hum and buzz caused by ground loops in poorly congured
- System type:Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency:8" Woven Kevlar woofer
- High-Frequency:1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response:37Hz - 22kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Max Peak SPL:114 dB
- Amplifier Class:Class A-B
- Power Output:180W
- High Frequency:60W
- Low Frequency:120W
- Input Impedance (Ohms):10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust:+1dB shelf / Flat / -1dB shelf
- LF Level Adjust:whole, half, quarter
- System Volume:(-30dB - +6dB)
- Auto Mute:(on / off)
- Indicators:Power, Clip, Limit
- Indicator Control:Clip Indicator (On / Off / Limit)
- Input Connectors: Balanced 1/4"/XLR Combo
- Ground Lift:On / Off
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110V-120V / 220V-240V (50Hz - 60Hz) or 100V (50Hz - 60 Hz)
- Enclosure Construction:Structural Foam
- Finish:Black Textured Paint
- Port Configuration:Front firing slot port
- Compatable OmniMount:60.0 WBX
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.06" (433mm) x 12.51" (318mm) x 11.66" (296mm)
- Weight:41 Lbs. (16.5 Kg.)
*** Mọi sản phẩm về âm thanh, game khách hàng đều được Thông Computer tư vấn, hỗ trợ kỹ thuật tận tình, chu đáo.